With the by Bangladesh
Technical Education Board (BTEB)
Medical Technology Course(MTC )are the important components for rendering
standard health services. An experienced & adequate technologist
are the reflection of national health services.
Need Based – MTC:
East Asia- including Bangladesh is developing very fast in medical
science. To share with others health services should be develop parallaly.
With this views BIMS have started MTC.
01. Diploma in Dental
Technology [Dip. in Dental]
02. Diploma in Pharma Technology [Dip. in Pharm]
03. Diploma in Laboratory Medicine [Pathology] [Dip. in Pathology]
04. Diploma in Physiotherapy [ Dip. in Physiotherapy]
05. Diploma in Radiology & Imaging [Dip. in RI]
06. Diploma in Nursing [Dip. in Nursing]
in community paramedical (propose) 2 years
Requisite qualification & duration of courses:
10 class with Science, course 1 year